IT Support Lancashire
Our business IT Support services cover the whole of the Lancashire including Preston, Blackburn, Lancaster, Blackpool and other surrounding areas. Wider UK coverage is also available should you have locations outside of Lancashire.
Above all, we deliver preventative maintenance to maximise system uptime and reliability. We always aim for a first-time fix and will resolve your IT issues quickly and efficiently. We then follow up by review and analysis to prevent a recurrence.
Therefore, our Lancashire IT support services start from £32.50 per user per month including Microsoft 365 Business Premium. Of course, this is dependent on your requirements so please get in touch for a personalised quote.
Typical IT support services in Lancashire include:
- IT support hours from 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
- Updates completed outside of our core working hours.
- Full IT support covering all infrastructure, devices and users.
- Regular service review meetings to assess technology trends and current solutions.
- Automated network and server monitoring.
- Development of custom processes for user management.
- Documentation of all IT systems and services.
- Ongoing email support and backup.
- Disaster recovery planning and implementation.
Additionally, there are extra services that can be added to your Lancashire IT support service should you need them. These include extended IT support hours, email signature management, multi-factor authentication, anti-virus and backups just to name a few.
Lancashire IT Support and 365 Pricing
Our Lancashire IT Support pricing calculator is based on typical requirements and on a per-user, per month rate, therefore just a guide price. For a personalised quote based on your specific requirements please 0345 504 8989 or contact us here.
Is your IT provider not up to scratch?
Do you think you need to change IT providers, but you are unsure how to go about it? Download our eBook. It will guide you through some key considerations when selecting a new provider such as investment and culture. Alongside, are the questions you need to ask your potential MSP, before signing on the dotted line.